Services of other enterprises
- How is water treatment connected to boiler service and how is it important?
- Incoming feedwater should be treated to prevent a number of problems in your boiler system.
- Proper treatment of your feedwater can prevent scale buildup and oxidization in pipes as well as boiler tubes.
- Scale buildup can reduce heat transfer to your boiler water and forces your boiler or hot water heater to work harder to heat the same amount of water.
- Boiler scale can also infiltrate, clog, and damage valves, pumps, and other mechanical components in your boiler system.
- Proper water treatment can increase boiler efficiency, increase equipment life, and reduce maintenance costs.
- Your process water may require specific quality levels not available from your raw water source.
- What qualifications does Bonfitto Inc. have that make it a quality water treatment contractor?
- Bonfitto employs technicians with over 20 years of water treatment experience, including a Culligan Master Technician.
- We are an authorized Marlo startup and service contractor.
- Our technicians are experienced with water treatment equipment from all major equipment manufacturers, including:
- As part of a complete boiler room solution, we understand the importance of proper water treatment for your boiler system.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see