Products of other enterprises
The Groth Model 8391B Waste Gas Burner includes an ignition system with all of the best features available in a waste gas burner. The burner wind shield contains the unique "downdraft prevention" with a bevel design which virtually eliminates the possibility of the flame being blown out. The design also provides the proper air/fuel mixture to ensure an efficient burn. The wind shield will control outside winds, up to 200 MPH, and operates efficiently in heavy rains. This will prevent smoke and odors from permeating the neighborhood.
- Sizes 2" through 12"
- All stainless steel construction in flame area
- Automatic ignition and re-ignition
- Stoichiometric pilot on all burners
- Efficient combustion with biogas BTU value as low as 400/cu. ft.
- Reliable "downdraft prevention" for wind protection
- Flame retention vortex vanes vastly improve burning efficiency
- Pilot system operates as low as 9" W.C. (standard components)
- Quick, easy maintenance
Contact the seller
Waste Gas Burner, 8391B