Both plans offer unlimited local calling, several features included at no cost, and the ability to consolidate your voice, data and Internet services.
>VoicePoint for PBX
Voice over IP (VoIP) provides businesses with numerous benefits including improved flexibility, advanced feature options, and cost savings. If you're looking for a more efficient way to utilize your current phone system and don't want an expensive overhaul - then VoicePoint for PBX is the plan for you.
- Connect your company's PBX or Key system to the Internet.
- Analog service offers the efficiency of VoIP while using your existing PBX.
- Utilizing dynamic bandwidth allocation, one network serves all your voice and Internet needs.
- SIP/PRI services use Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling to operate with either an IP PBX or PBX or Key system.
- Route voice calls from your IP-PBX across secure communication paths.
- An easy way to reduce or replace your current system.