ThevCamModularhas been developed with reliability and serviceability in mind. The all weather, modular construction enables fast identification of faults, quick repairs with minimal downtime.
The easily transportable design has been achieved with the help of customers feedback resulting in a system answering the day to day needs of the sewer and duct inspection business.
The system is available in two main configurations: View only system (Upgradable to recording at a later date) and as a Recording system. Recording is to the internal 120GB hard drive or via the SD card slot. File transfer from the hard drive is achieved using the USB memory stick interface.Text and voice over are also built-in on the recording system. The two systems are complimented with a choice of three reel sizes, two rod diameters and a range of five camera heads. Additional skids ensure that clear pictures can be obtained in pipe diameters ranging from 2 inches to 14 inches and beyond.
The vCamModular features:
- A rugged injection molded ABS Command module easily exchangable, user replaceable modules.
- Internal Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- 8 inch TFL Liquid crystal display recessed for easy viewing in strong sunlight.
- 100V-240V power supply (for charging batteries and powering unit where power source is available).
- 12V DC power input for powering unit from an external 12V power source.
- Switchable Transmitting 5W Sonde uses 512Hz/640Hz for metallic pipes, and 33 kHz for non metallic pipes (power restricted at 33 kHz in some markets to meet local EMC regulations).
- NTSC video camera system .
- Counter mechanism (accurate to 0.3ft).
- Reel type selection (large, medium, small, for counter accuracy).
- Dimmer control for camera LED lighting.
- 300GB hard drive to store camera videos.
- SD memory card compatible USB Memory stick for file transfer.
- 10 page on-screen titler.
- Waterproof keyboard, Internal microphone and socket for an external microphone
- Video IN and Video OUT jacks on the front panel