Regardless of what type of vacant property you own, Twin City Security has the capability to meet and exceed your security expectations and provide you peace of mind. We work with private property owners, management companies, and corporations to create fully customized property security services.
When designing vacant property security services, we begin with an in-depth assessment of your property. Dozens of factors are taken into account as we work closely with property owners or managers. We work closely with our clients as we:
- Evaluate property (safety and security risks, strengths, needs, etc)
- Design property security services and protocols
- Develop training manuals for officers
- Implement effective strategies and programs
- Resolve issues quickly
- Provide unparalleled customer service
Our vacant property security officers are highly screened and fully trained for your specific property. We ensure that each one of our officers has been trained on the protocol and program specific to your property. Officers uniforms can be customized based on property manager preference, property location and type, and more.
At Twin City Security, we've built our reputation on our commitment to customer service and flexibility with individual customers. Our vacant property security services are tailor-made to the needs of our clients and backed by rock-solid support from the Twin City Security team.
Our vacant property security services include but are not limited to:
- Regular or irregular patrols, interior and/or exterior
- Inspection of suspicious persons/vehicles
- Controlled access (protection of entrances/exits)
- Emergency response (fire or other emergencies)
- Loss prevention plans