Services of other enterprises
Stray off the beaten track on this tour by joining an interpretive walk along Lake Louise, ride an Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier and visit the bright floral Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Board a gondola in the UNESCO Banff National Park and view Mount Robson, the tallest peak in the Rockies'. You'll experience the world-famous Calgary Stampede on this departure with an all-day pass and reserved seating. Your Western Canadian tour will end with a relaxing Alaskan Cruise of Glacier Bay in a verandah stateroom.
- Strait of Georgia View British Columbia's picturesque coastline onboard a ferry cruise.
- Victoria See the city's landmarks and explore Butchart Gardens and the Butterfly Gardens.
- Whistler Join a walking tour of the 2010 Olympic venue.
- Cache Creek Visit the historic Hat Creek Ranch and a native village.
- Banff National Park Explore this UNESCO World Heritage area.
- Banff Tour the township and enjoy a scenic gondola ride.
- Lake Louise Join an interpretive walk along the lake.
- Icefields Parkway Motor along this spectacular alpine drive.
- Columbia Icefield Ride an Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier.
- Jasper National Park Enjoy an interpretive walk along Maligne Canyon.
- Mount Robson View the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies.
- Lac Le Jeune Walk along the lake; learn about the resident beaver colony.
- 20 full breakfasts
- Be My Guest lunch with wine in Victoria
- 5 evening meals including:
- Welcome Reception with light appetisers and drinks with your Travel Director in Vancouver
- 2 three-course dinners
- A progressive Highlight Dinner with wine in Whistler
- Farewell Dinner with wine at Lac Le Jeune
- First class hotel accomodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggagae handling fees and local taxes included.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and onboard restroom.
- The services of one of our professional Travel Directors throughout your journey.
- 12 nights First Class accommodation (Land-only).
- Round-trip ferry across the Strait of Georgia from Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay.
- Airport transfers are provided on Day 1 and Day 21(Land-only).
- Complimentary keepsake photo and My Journey book.
- On all guided visits and included sightseeing.
- Luxury 7-night cruise aboard Holland America Line.
- All meals onboard Cruise.
- Personal Choice Dining.
- Personal Choice Activities, entertainment, spa and fitness.
Contact the seller
USA & Canada 2013: Best of Canada's West with Alaska Cruise Verandah Stateroom with Calgary Stamped
We recommend to see