Finally an easy to use Direct Assessment Tool set with the mobile workforce in mind!
UtiliMapper has a brand new look! With Mobile Utility Suite UtiliMapper we have taken all the features of our previous versions and enhanced and streamlined them.
The new UtiliMapper license now supports a full range of locators including RadioDetection RD8000™, and PCM Plus™ locators. You can now stream all of your locate information directly into Utilimapper via a bluetooth connection.
Additionally, the new UtiliMapper supports multiple lines per job. Keep track of Alert interval, station value, depth of cover and Line ID uniquely with each line without having to create independent jobs.
The new version also supports a PODS database model, with multiple feature relation back to the collected location.
Utilimapper users who choose to use the inspection module get a pre-created PODS compatible physical inspection template.
UtiliMapper supports a full list of locators, and peripheral sensors for offset asset mapping including:
- Radiodetection RD4000
- Radiodetection RD8000
- Radiodetection PCM
- Radiodetection PCM+
- Vivax vLocPro™
- Vivax vLocDM™
- VVivax vLocML™
Utilimapper 5.0 Features and Improvements:
- A greatly improved main user interface, with enlarged location collection icon and shortcut to "QuickFeatures."
- Display of R for "Real Time" corrected data and U for "Uncorrected" data on the status bar.
- Implementation of Line Types for collection of repetitive location types.
- Support for Line Colors for default lines, such as: Water, Temporary Service, Sewers, Reclaimed Water, Proposed Excavation, Gas, Electric and Communications.
- Complete customization of Jobs, Lines, Locations, Units, Spans and QuickFeatures to support user defined info fields, as well as other GIS considerations.
- Implementation of "gestures" for zooming in and out on the map.
- Full support of Pathfinder Office 4.20 features, including less stringent satellite quality settings for improved satellite yield.
- Accuracy based logging support New LTI 360B interface for improvement to laser offset functionality. Improvements to Station collection, including new Laser streaming of stations.
- Current Position Coordinate Menu item so that you can view the coordinates of your current location in, Decimal Degrees, Degrees Minutes Seconds and in the selected Coordinate Systems Northing/Easting in the field.
- Support of NMEA receivers Improvements to Span Off feature. In past versions, features were placed on a tangent to the line if done in certain directions.
- Improved Navigation Screen with Deflection Angle to 1/10th of a degree and Deflection Offset down to 1/1000th of a foot. Redo of the last locations units and spans is now an option on the location "drop down menu."
- Save and Apply templates are now an option on the location drop down menu.
- New Category function for separating units into groups or "folders".