Services of other enterprises
- Hidden Treasure Enjoy at least one Hidden Treasure experience, unique to your itinerary, courtesy of your expert Travel Director.
- Local Speciality Learn about the rubber production on a plantation visit and discover the art of traditional lacquerware from an artisan in Ho Chi Minh. See how rice paper and coconut candy are made in Cai Be. Learn how rice husks fuel the brick factory's kilns at a factory in Sa Dec.
- Ho Chi Minh City SaigonGet to know the city on an orientation tour. Discover the subterranean cities in the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Mekong River CruiseVisit Cai Be and see the floating markets and tour a traditional home. Cruise the narrow canals in a traditional sampan in Sa Dec. Explore Chau Doc and visit a fish farm and holy Sam Mountain.
- Phnom PenhVisit the somber memorials of the "Killing Fields" and Tuol Sleng; see the landmarks of Cambodia's capital.
- Siem ReapTake an orientation tour of this gateway to explore Angkor Wat.
- Angkor WatSpend two days exploring this spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world's largest temple complex, including Ta Prohm, the pyramid-temple of Bayon and Banteay Srei.
- HanoiSee the sights of Vietnam's capital city, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature.
- Audio HeadsetsFor all guided visits and included sightseeing.
- 14 buffet breakfasts.
- 9 lunches.
- 5 dinners.
- Welcome Dinner in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 4 Highlight Dinners.
- Farewell Dinner in Hanoi.
- 7-night Mekong River cruise in a riverview stateroom aboard the NEW River Saigon.
- The services of one of Trafalgar's top professional Tour Directors.
- Qualified local English-speaking guides in each city.
- Airport transfers are provided on Day 2 and Day 16.
Contact the seller
Timeless Wonders of Vietnam Cambodia and The Mekong River Start Ho Chi Minh City tour