- Country of manufacturePoland
Official online store in the territory of Ukraine.
The hotbed "Harvest", density is 42 g/m2. High quality and reasonable price.
For detailed consultation you can address our managers.
All payments are carried out upon obtaining the order on office of mail.
Our company carries out delivery to many countries and the cities of the world.
Specify details, please, at managers.
Order 2 hotbeds and with guarantee receive 3rd hotbed free of charge!
The hotbed "Harvest" is a replacement to expensive greenhouses!
The hotbed consists of the framework executed from metalplastic arches, clips for fastening, the ukryvny material (BREATHING AGROFIBRES) and legs.
Agrofibre - light and durable material, with a possibility of repeated use!
Upon termination of use material is removed from arches, washed, dried up and stored in the dry place by the next season!
Properties of agrofibre:
- Density is 42 g/m2;
- Durability and wear resistance - service life of 5 years;
- Frost resistance (protects -5 °C -7 °C from frosts);
- Durability in a dry and wet look is high;
- Environmental friendliness - does not cause an allergy;
- Moisture permeability - does not form condensate and removes excess moisture;
- It is easily erased in the washing machine;
- Ease of material.
In what difference of a hotbed "Harvest" from other hotbeds:
- Spunbond keeps moisture, plants can be watered twice less often and not to be afraid of a drought.
- Creates a favorable microclimate in a hotbed.
- Accelerates process of maturing of plants.
- Protects plants from harmful beams of Ultraviolet.
- Spunbond supports air exchange, allowing plants to breathe.
- The term of operation is more than 3 years.
- Completely ready hotbed, it is simple to establish and collect.
- Frost resistance (protects seedling from frosts to -5 °C).
The winter sale began! The quantity is limited!
- HOTBED 4 METERS: HEIGHT - 0,8 M; WIDTH - 1,2 M - THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE IS 299 UAH.
- HOTBED OF 6 METERS: HEIGHT - 0,8 M; WIDTH - 1,2 M - THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE IS 349 UAH.
- HOTBED OF 8 METERS: HEIGHT - 0,8 M; WIDTH - 1,2 M - THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE IS 399 UAH.
- 4 meters + 4 meters - the PROMOTIONAL PRICE are 579 UAH.
- 4 meters + 6 meters - the PROMOTIONAL PRICE are 619 UAH.
Any gardener is perfectly informed that cultivation of fertile plants is the long and laborious work demanding not only enormous efforts, but also it is a little luck. Still in the ancient time the person was forced to depend on weather conditions: rains, droughts, frosts – all these factors determined the size of future harvest. However outside 21st century! So why to adapt to weather whims when it is possible to create own conditions. The hotbed "Harvest" was for this purpose designed.
Each farmer faces a number of problems which hamper the normal growth and development of plants during their cultivation. Hot sunny days, weeds, diseases or all nasty insects wreckers can appear those. With the last there is a set of ways of fight, the most widespread of them is dispersion of pesticides. Of course, after such chemical attack any parasite will not manage to survive, however the same definition is applicable also to plants. It is not necessary to explain how the used substances influence structure of fruits. However there was absolutely safe method which will give the chance not only to save your plants from any external factors, but also will help to grow up even the most whimsical cultures. The hotbed "Harvest" is an ideal solution of all problems listed earlier!
Structure and features
During production of a hotbed "Harvest" the emphasis on durability and reliability of a design was placed. Nevertheless, such properties did not interfere with easy and clear installation of production at all. The producer uses only the steadiest materials. For example, the basis of a product is the German nonwoven ukryvny material in which the porous system is applied. Such features of model allow to protect beds from influence of ultraviolet rays, and small openings in material will provide constant air supply inside, without passing nasty wreckers. A framework of a design are plastic pipes PND, unreceptive to influence of corrosion or a rust. Nevertheless, they have competitive durability among the strongest metals.
The hotbed "Harvest" is capable to resist even to the most severe weather conditions. So, thanks to features of a design, he will be able to worry not only a rain or strong wind, but also the real hurricane. For this purpose pay special attention to ramming of the soil in which frame arches are got. Having attentively studied the instruction from the producer, you also learn a set of other councils and hints for versatile use of a hotbed.
In case of need the hotbed "Harvest" can be turned for long storage. Moreover, it quietly gives in to washing, thanks to durability and elasticity. In spite of the fact that the guaranteed term of operation of production 1 year, the hotbed, certainly, will serve much longer.
Convenient and mobile
Pay attention that "Harvest" it is not obligatory to establish a hotbed seriously and for a long time at all. Unlike the same hotbed from the polycarbonate which is fallen in love to many summer residents as it is easily carried out by own hands, the design of "Harvest" allows to move it to any necessary place easily. Agree that to establish a bulky design to one place, without an opportunity to freely sort it, is inefficient, especially, if the earth needs to allow to have a rest.
Producers of a hotbed "Harvest" claim what distinguishes it from the huge greenhouse all steam of features and that is only to the best:
· is established without any difficulties;
· possesses unique porous structure that allows to detain ultraviolet rays, without interfering with air pass;
· an irreplaceable thing for any vegetables and greens;
· possesses long service life;
· it is easy to move simple dismantle, the device on any site of the dacha.
At the moment three options of a hotbed "Harvest" at choice are provided to the buyer:
· on 4 m;
· on 6 m;
· on 8 m.
The cities to which delivery is carried out:
Lviv, Kiev, Village Luhansk, Mariupol, Melitopol, Nikolaev, Nikopol, Odessa, Poltava, Kharkiv, Odessa, Chernihiv, Dnieper, Lutsk, Kryvyi Rih, Khmelnytskyi, Bila Tserkva, Vinnytsia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Dniprodzerzhynsk, Kamensk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Kirovohrad, Kropivnitsky, Exactly, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhhorod, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernivtsi, etc.