Products of other enterprises
CVI Melles Griot microscope bodies are ideal for custom applications that involve optical component testing, metrology, biology, image capture, and semiconductor inspection.
- These bodies accept RMS-threaded (0.8 in., 36 TPI) objective lenses.
- An optional objective turret can hold up to three microscope objectives.
- The coarse-focusing microscope body is suitable for objective lenses with power up to 16×. The fine-focusing body is recommended for higher power objective lenses.
- Antibacklash gears eliminate positional hysteresis.
- The bodies allow 63 mm of coarse travel range with 100-μm resolution.
- A fine-focusing mechanism provides 3 mm of travel with 4-μm resolution.
- The housing and tube are black anodized. The slideways are brass, and the drive mechanism is steel.
Contact the seller
TCF - Microscope Focusing Bodies