Services of other enterprises
Provide continuous access to your information
- Laserfiche Rio's licensing is based on the number of people who will be using the system, so staff will never be denied access because all licenses are in use.
- Each connection is assigned to an individual staff member and provides access to all of the products in the Rio system.
- When you add users, you add new components to the entire system, not just to a single server or a single department's installation.
- Rio's Public Portal licensing option provides unlimited read-only connections through Laserfiche WebLink, a platform-independent, Section 508-compatible Web publishing tool that integrates easily with your existing Website.
- Because the amount of traffic a public information portal receives can be unpredictable, unlimited per-processor licensing guarantees that your Web portal won't stop responding due to a lack of licenses.
Contact the seller