It accepts your grass clippings and garden waste, kitchen scraps and water. The thick walls will maintain the heat inside the drum for proper cooking of your compost and decomposition process. It is made with 100% recycled polyethylene and the material has been enhanced with UV protection. Yes, it will protect your compost of the sun damage.
What about aeration? Well, it also has this little holes around the container that allow air to flow freely into the mix and will also work for the excess water to drain out of the drum, that way you can maintain your compost mixture at the right temperature and moisture levels.
- Capacity: 45 Gallon (7 Cubic Feet)
- Dimensions: Chamber - 32" x 24" Stand - 21" L x 13" W x 6" H
- Made with 100% recycled polyethylene
- Inner lining of barrel has 8 molded ridges or 'fins' that help break up clumps
- 16 in. aperture with twist-lock lid makes opening and loading easy
- Makes compost in 4 to 8 weeks
- Color: Charcoal
- Easy Assembly
- No hardware required