Products of other enterprises
- All generator sets are USA prototype built and thoroughly tested. Production models are USA factory built and 100% load tested.
- All generator sets meet NFPA-110. Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- All generators are UL-1446 certified, and UL-2200 certified.
- Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation is standard.
- Electronic engine governor for precise isochronous frequency regulation.
- SENTINEL "COMMAND" digital controller allows programming to basic engine functions in the field. Controller has stop-manual-auto mode and engine shutdowns, signaled by full text LCD indicators.
- Heavy Duty 100%-125% rated Circuit Breaker is standard on all gen-sets.
- All generator set control systems components and accessories provide a 1-year limited warranty at time of initial start-up. Generators and engines are governed by separate warranties.
- "OPEN" Generator Sets: There is no enclosure, so gen-set must be placed within a weather protected area, un-inhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation. Silencer and flexible exhaust hose are not supplied, as installation requirements are not known. However, these two items are available as optional equipment.
- "LEVEL 1" Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and above average sound attenuation for normal applications. Residential grade silencer is standard.
- "LEVEL 2" Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and superior sound attenuation for specific low noise applications. Critical grade silencer is standard.
Contact the seller
SP-200 Standby Generator