When we build a solar power system, it is rarely a standard, off-the-shelf solution. Instead, it is a process of defining loads and site variables, equipment, access, and more, to deliver the best power solution for our customer.
Solarcraft solar power systems and remote solar power systems provide an ideal power solution for remote or off-grid locations. Solarcraft designs solar power systems and remote solar power systems to fit the unique needs of our customers.
Benefits of Solar Power
- Emission-free and noise free
- Tax incentives in some region
- Reliable continuous power
- Low-maintenance and long life
- Fixed operating cost
- We offer a 5-year system warranty
- We offer a 25-year panel warranty
The Solarcraft Approach to Developing Solar Power and Remote Power Systems
We conservatively calculate the construction details of your solar power system using our Solar Sizing Guide, which features the most accurate method to:
- Determine load information
- Determine potential sun hours for your location
- Determine battery requirement
- Ensure continuous operation of your solar power system
Next, the enclosure model is designed to house your batteries and electronics equipment and the backplane size is established to determine the final enclosure.
Finally, we work with you to refine details to meet your site specifications, including: powder coated aluminum or stainless steel, sun shades, hardware requirements, onsite mounting preference, access, conduit holes, and more.
We encourage customers to visit our facility to inspect the progress of their power system throughout the manufacturing process. Important design decisions are refined during these mutually beneficial visits.