Products of other enterprises
FlaxLic® is an all-natural supplement that contains a high level of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid. FlaxLic®contains 15% fat, which is derived predominantly from flaxseed and edible linseed (flaxseed) oil. FlaxLic® also is highly fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. This unique supplement is the first low-moisture block to contain a high level of ALA. This block is produced using a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. FlaxLic® is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize your feeding costs on a cost per head per day basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, "continuous flow" system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor:SmartLic® FlaxLic® is convenient and easy to feed. Simply place an adequate number of blocks in areas that are accessible to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Contact the seller
SmartLic FlaxLic® Horse Supplements