- Country of manufactureRussia
Manufacturing plant TrubMet LLC, Chelyabinsk, produces and supplies self - developed sheet piles SShK 90 - 1000 .
* SHK sheet piles are included by the RF Ministry of Construction in the classifier of building resources.
Profile width along the axis of the locks - 1000 mm.
The strength class of the steel used is 345. The cost and production time are calculated individually. Delivery by rail and by road.
Payment is made by wire transfer to the account of the Supplier. As a general rule, Payment is made in the following order: an advance payment of 60% of the total amount of the goods, the remaining 40% are payable for each ready batch of goods for shipment, within a period not exceeding 3 days from the date of notification of readiness for shipment. When paying on other terms, including through the use of special accounts, treasury accounts, the price is determined individually.
|Sheet pile brand||Profile width along the axis of the lock, mm||Strength class of steel||Moment of resistance of the wall W 0 - 0 (cm 3 / m)||Bearing capacity of 1m wall, kNm / m||Weight of 1 m 2 walls, t||Weight of 1 running meter of the panel, t|
|SShK 90 - 1000
Phone: + 7 (351) 22 00 314
Email: info@trubmet. com
* It is possible to manufacture analogs of Larsen sheet piles L4, L5, L5 - UM, etc. , depending on the required parameters.