The ScaleMate option (with "parts cups") can dispense smaller items such as fasteners, while increasing control. The user takes the quantity of items desired from the parts cups, and RoboCrib weighs the remaining items to record the number removed. More about RoboCrib
How the optional ScaleMate (counting scale) works
- User enters employee number, selects "Issue" on the touch screen, and selects the item desired.
- The appropriate door opens, and the user removes one of the AutoTray parts cups with the items desired.
- User removes the quantity of items desired, and places the AutoTray on the ScaleMate.
- The user completes their transaction on the touch screen, which notifies ScaleMate to weigh the remaining items.
- The AutoTray is replaced in the RoboCrib, and the system determines how many items were taken.