The Type K VA Series pneumatic drive is ideal for critical and process control valves, such as butterfly, ball and plug valves. Seven models are compact with high-torque outputs and provided with all mounting parts to adapt to existing or new valves.
- Double-acting and fail-safe options available
- Open / Close and Modulating controls
- Adjustable operating speeds
- Operating air supply pressures from 40 to 150 psig (2.8 to 10.3 bars)
- Designed for harsh and high temperature ambient environments from -40 to +300 degrees F. (-40 to +148 degrees C.)
- Corrosion-resistant finish with stainless steel fasteners and travel stops
- Limit switch position feedback, manual override and direct-mount solenoid valve options available
- Modulating options include 'SMART' positioner for modulating service, high-accuracy.