- Endo and Ectomycorrhizal inoculant blend
- Reduced tree loss
- Improved growth rates
- Enhanced adaptability
Rhizanova Tree Injectable is used with professional soil injection equipment to inoculate trees with beneficial mycorrhizal fungi. These are naturally occurring fungi that form symbiotic relationships with plants and greatly increase root surface area absorption via hyphal strands that extend beyond the tree's feeder roots. Mycorrhizae are especially beneficial for increasing water and nutrient uptake, particularly phosphorus which has low soil mobility. RHIZANOVA TREE INJECTABLE contains endo and ectomycorrhizal fungi that are carefully selected for their ability to colonize a wide range of trees. The strains are combined with a humic acid carrier to encourage fast colonization.
Rhizanova Tree Injectable performs best:
- Disturbed sites (i.e., construction areas where topsoil has been substantially removed or eroded).
- Soils with limited fertility and moisture.
- Containerized or B&B trees that have been heavily fertilized and watered before planting. These trees are typically not mycorrhizal initially, but may respond to an application when transplanted into the above conditions.
- Trees originating from soil and climactic conditions that are substantially different from the planting area.