Products of other enterprises
COOK Restaurant Exhaust Ventilator provides maximum performance and durability in kitchen hood exhaust applications.
- VCR unit top cap assembly is designed to provide weather protection for the motor and drive components while maintaining easy tool free access for inspection and maintenance.
- Standard lifting lugs, located under the top cap, provide for safe, fast and efficient lifting of the unit to a rooftop.
- One piece fan base, which includes a high-efficiency inlet venturi and continuously welded curb cap corners, insures weathertight conditions. One piece spun aluminum leak-free baffle is designed to provide smooth, turbulent-free airflow. Wheels are centrifugal type featuring non-overloading, backward-inclined blades and a tapered inlet shroud.
- Optional Wall Mounting Flange is available up to size 245.
- Accurate performance is assured through compliance with the AMCA Certified Ratings Program. All units are licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Ratings Seal for Air and Sound Performance
- Construction Features include
- Removable Top Cap
- Regreasable Pillowblock Bearings In Cast Iron Housing
- Standard NEMA 3 Wiring Box
- Motor Cooling Tube
- Stainless Steel Quick Release Fasteners
- Lifting Lugs
- Heat Shield
- Aluminum Base with Welded Corners
- Aluminum Wheel
- Electronially communtated motors available
Contact the seller
Restaurant Upblast Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Ventilator
We recommend to see