- Fiber compositionAcryl
- View chemical fiberSynthetic
- Fiber typeChemical
Super Bio-soluble Fiber Blanket (BioFiber ALT) is a new developed product for many kinds of high temperature applications. It is produced by the Bio-soluble fiber bulk (BioFiber ALT) with the advanced mechanical spin and needle-punching technics and the most advanced production control technics. It can be used under the temperature of 1100℃, and satisfying the Europe Directive 97/69/EC.
The classification temperature(℃): 1050, 1260.
* Low thermal conductivity, low thermal storage, good insulation effect.
* Excellent thermal and chemical stability.
* Resistance to erosion.
* Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, good sound absorption.
* Low biopersistence.
* Not subject to any use restrictions under Geaman hazardous substance regulations.
* Exonerated under Nota Q of directive 97/69/EC.
* Passive fire protection.
* Mould wrap insulation.
* Ceramic industry.
* Heat shields.
* Furnace and kiln linings.
* Pipe, duct and chimney insulation.
* Household appliances industry for boilers, hearths, furnaces, etc.
* Non-ferrous metallurgy, especially for aluminium.
To learn more about Super Refractory Ceramic Fiber Co., Ltd., please visit http://www.cnceramicfiber.com/