The very nature of international relocation, coupled with today's heightened security concerns, means that you need to rely on highly skilled international packers and personnel to carry out your move.
Using expertise, dexterity and lots of extra care and attention, our packers have been trained to use specific international packing methods and materials that will protect your prized possessions during every phase of the move.
As part of the world's largest moving network, we make sure the quality of the packing materials we use is second to none:
- Cartons are double- and even triple-walled.
- All of your furniture is carefully wrapped and padded to ensure maximum protection.
- Getting your family's heirloom china cabinet to your new home safely is as important to us as it is to you.
- Your personal belongings are expertly packed into cartons with particular care given to delicate articles.
- Additional protection is provided with wooden crates, acid-free tissue, bubble-wrap and polystyrene chips