Keeping your carpets clean will not only help prolong the life of your expensive investment, but will give you a beautiful home to come home to each day.
Our proven system of hot water extraction is the method preferred by leading carpet manufacturers to best restore and maintain your carpet. This method removes dirt and allergens, providing you with a clean and healthy environment for you and your family.
- Pre-inspection. Our technician will look over your carpet with you to assure we will meet your expectation level.
- Preparation. We move any necessary furniture and block off areas with safety cones.
- Vacuum. Next, we will thoroughly vacuum your carpet with a professional HEPA-filtered vacuum to remove loose soil.
- Pre-treat. We pre-treat your carpet to help loosen soil, specifically targeting high traffic lanes and stains. This is a necessary step to remove deep-down soil and hard to remove stains.
- Extract. We extract your carpet using professional equipment that injects a hot water cleaning solution into your carpet, which is then extracted along with dirt, soil, and allergens. This method is considered "deep-cleaning", and is recommended by the Carpet and Rug Institute as their preferred method of cleaning.
- Rake. We rake your carpet with a nylon pile lifter to raise and separate the carpet fibers, leaving it looking its best.
- Inspection. Finally, we walk through your home with you to make sure you are completely satisfied.