Products of other enterprises
Ever tried to cope the corners of a sheet or plate for an enclosure lip on a saw or torch? It's time consuming, and the results are far from perfect when completed. How about coping notches in a formed channel for overlap stiffening? Ever tried cutting vee notches for continuous frame fabricating? These are just a few of the ways in which our coper can save you time and money. Simple, yet effective in design, our copers are durable, dependable and affordable.
- Portable, can be operated on - Iron Workers, Punch Presses,
Press Brakes, Hydraulic Presses
- Easily Lockable Blade Adjustment
- Multi-position Rotatable Blades
- Nylatron Gibs, Replacement Blades Available
- Length: 14 7/8", Width: 12", Height: 10 5/16", Weight: 158#
- Maximum material thickness: 3/8"
- 3/8" A36 Material full bite 3" x 3 1/2" @ 55 tons
- 1/4" A36 Material full bite 3" x 3 1/2" @ 30 tons
- One year warranty
Contact the seller
We recommend to see