CEP's UN-approved plastic drums are manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies to meet the stringent demands of chemical compatibility with hazardous and non-hazardous products as well as reliability and safety requirements. Our plastic drums are made from a high molecular-weight, high-density polyethylene resin and manufactured to high standards of quality and consistency. This material makes the drums extremely strong and rigid, allowing for easy handling and low shipping costs. Plastic drums save warehouse space because they are stackable and can be stored outside without rusting. In addition, total packaging costs are decreased because plastic drums can be reused.
- Open head drum UN rated for solids, closed head is for liquids
- Lever-lock style locking bands
- Wide variety of cover styles to accommodate filling, dispensing, and stacking requirements
- Can be handled with standard drum handling equipment
- Molded hand holds to facilitate manual handling and dumping
- Can be cleaned and reconditioned
- Customized colors
- Full compliance with DOT/UN, UFC, NMFC, USDA, FDA and other appropriate regulations
- Capacity: 55 gal
- Diameter: 23"
- Height: 35.8"
- Head Type: Closed
- UN Rating: Y1.8/100
- Weight: 26 lbs
Contact the seller
Poly Drum, CEP-PD55CTBH
We recommend to see