- Country of manufactureBelarus
Regulators stabilizers of pressure are intended for regulation and maintenance of size of pressure (expense) of hydrocarbonic gases, gas phases of the liquefied gases, compressed air and other nonaggressive gases at the exit to constants in the set limits irrespective of the entrance pressure (expense). Regulators stabilizers work without use of a foreign power source.
Scope of regulators stabilizers - gas regulatory points and installations, gas torches, gas devices and devices of similar appointment where maintenance of stable size of pressure (expense) of gas is required.
Structure of designation of the PC2-0,5-140-200 regulator stabilizer, where
- RS - designation of a series;
- 2 - the connecting size in inches;
- 0,5 - working pressure (bar);
- 140 - lower limit of range of regulation of the output pressure (Mbar);
- 200 - top limit of range of regulation of the output pressure (Mbar).
Range of regulation of output pressure is defined by a standard size of the spring installed in the regulator stabilizer case.
Climatic modification: U3.1 (-30 … +40 °C) - installation in the closed not heated rooms.