- Country of manufactureRussia
- Барьеры искрозащиты БИС-А-Ех
Passive spark protection barriers EnI - BIS - 100 - Ex
Shunt - diode spark protection barriers, or passive barriers, are intrinsic safety barriers consisting of shunt zener diodes, series - connected current - limiting resistors, and fuses.
Restriction of electrical energy supplied to the explosive zone. Provide interface of the equipment placed in an explosion - proof zone with the devices and devices installed in explosive zones as dividing elements between intrinsically safe and intrinsically dangerous circuits. Transmission of signals from thermocouples and thermal resistances, unified current signals 0.. .5, 4.. .20, 0.. .20 mA.
- Transparent to the HART protocol, frequency and pulse signals.
- Explosion protection marking [Eex ia Ga] IIC/II or [Ex ib Gb] IEC/II B;
- Compact housing;
- Low cost;
- Transmission of the HART signal;
- Minimum error in signal transmission;
- Do not require a power source;
- Possibility of mounting on a wall or DIN rail.
Model range: EnI - BIS - 101 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 102 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 103 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 104 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 105 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 106 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 107 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 108 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 109 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 110 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 111 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 112 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 113 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 114 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 115 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 116 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 117 - Ex, EnI - BIS - 118 - Ex.
Produced in accordance with the Russian Technical specifications TU 4218 - 007 - 51465965 - 2004.
Learn more at http://www.eni-bbmv.ru
For questions about the selection of intrinsic safety barriers, please call the technical support service
+ 7(351)751 - 23 - 42 or by e - mail: support@en - i. ru