With the modern high speed French TGV train between Paris and Nice, there's the opportunity to take in the beautiful French countryside before learning the reason why the French Riviera has been a popular vacation spot for Europeans for centuries.
Nice trule does offer something for everyone, as the fifth largets city in France. Discover the palm tree lines Pomenade des Anglais, as well as the romantic narrow streets of its Old Town and the myriad of museums and markets throughout the French Riviera.
This is a fantastic complete vacations for those who want to experience the romance of Paris and the French Riviera.
- 3 nights Paris
- Half-day Paris city tour and Seine cruise
- 3-day Central Zone Paris Visite Pass
- 3 nights Nice
- Nice city tour
- Half-day excursion to either Antibes/Cannes or Monaco/Éze
- One 3-course dinner with local specialties in Nice
- 1st-class rail with seat reservation
- Daily breakfast