Peeled nuts belong to a group of snack products, which, as a rule, are always acquired spontaneously. Often, the consumer makes a decision to buy in the store itself, at the sight of interesting and beautiful packaging. And this is quite justified, because a well - presented product has a powerful impact on consumer demand.
However, a presentable appearance is not always enough. It is important that the packaging ensures the preservation of the quality of the product for a long time.
In natural conditions, nuts are stored in a shell, which reliably protects the kernel from negative external influences. It is logical to assume that after cleaning the kernels are deprived of such protection, which leads to their transient deterioration.
The main problem is the unimpeded access of oxygen, which promotes the penetration of bacteria and the oxidation of oils in the composition of the nut kernel. As a result, the product starts to taste very bitter. Moreover, in a leaky container, it can be exposed to moisture, as well as become dirty and dusty.
Vacuum packaging, which is now widely used in commercial food production, can ensure the preservation of the quality of peeled nuts for a long time.
- Advantages of vacuum plastic packaging:
- Prevention of product drying out.
- Maximum protection against penetration of moisture, oxygen, contamination and pathogens.
- Providing visual access to content through transparency.
- Significant increase in shelf life.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- The ability to choose the thickness of the film for a specific product (for example, walnuts differ in their properties from pine nuts, so the former are sealed in one way, and the latter in another).
Vacuum packaging better than any container will preserve the presentable appearance of peeled nuts, as well as their taste, aroma and useful properties. Moreover, it will allow customers to visually verify the integrity and quality of the product.
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoye Polpino settlement.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery