- Country of manufactureRussia
Mayonnaise is a popular food product today, which is made from vegetable oil, egg yolk, vinegar (lemon juice), as well as salt and a set of aromatic spices. Analyzing the listed ingredients, it is easy to guess that mayonnaise is a perishable product and needs packaging with high barrier characteristics.
Today, on the shelves of domestic food stores, sauces are mostly presented in soft doy - pack bags. And this is quite justified, because this type of packaging combines a lot of advantages and is an excellent alternative to heavy glass containers.
The standard doy - pack is a five - seam structure with a flexible and stable bottom. Most of these products are equipped with special dispensers, which provide not only ease of use, but also the possibility of multiple opening / closing.
As a material for the manufacture of doy - pack bags, multilayer films based on polypropylene, polyethylene and PET are used. The inner layer can be made of aluminum foil, which provides reliable protection of the contents from sunlight.
Advantages of doy - pack packaging for mayonnaise:
- Moisture resistance.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Possibility of product presentation on the display case in a stable upright position.
- Convenience of transportation due to lightness and lack of fragility.
- Chemical neutrality.
Currently, doy - packs are produced by many packaging companies, so it is not so difficult to buy such a product in bulk. The main thing is not to make a mistake with the manufacturer, but to trust a brand with a good reputation in the market.
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoye Polpino settlement.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery