- Country of manufactureRussia
When choosing packaging for storage, transportation and sale of dried fruits, one should take into account not only the appearance, but also the quality characteristics of the container. This is due to the fact that dried fruits and candied fruits are classified as perishable and rather expensive products.
The key factors that directly affect the preservation of dried fruits are oxygen, moisture and temperature. High humidity instantly leads to a decrease in dry matter in products, free access of oxygen to its instant enzymatic changes, and high temperature to accelerate all chemical processes. Lighting can also negatively affect the quality of dried fruits, especially direct sunlight.
Vacuum bags can save products so picky about storage conditions from sudden damage. Such packaging products have a lot of competitive advantages, which determine their widespread use in the food industry. Let's list them:
- Profitability and savings for consumers.
- Reliable protection against moisture, dust, oxygen and other environmental factors.
- No risk of entry and reproduction of pathogens.
- High compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements.
The ability to visually evaluate the content (through a transparent window) and, as a result, increase consumer confidence in the manufacturer.
Summing up, we can say with confidence that vacuum packaging from the manufacturer is the best option for packing and storing dried fruits, candied fruits and other perishable food products.
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoye Polpino settlement.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery