- Country of manufactureRussia
Coffee beans are delivered to our country mainly in large volumes and for further sale they require packaging in smaller bags. The best option in this case is a vacuum package with a valve or a zip lock. Today such containers are successfully used by both various food production facilities and catering enterprises.
Coffee is a very vulnerable product that requires proper storage and transportation conditions. The fact is that upon contact with air, it loses more than 40% of essential oils and oxidizes very quickly. As a result, such a product becomes even harmful for consumption. Vacuum packaging of grain and ground coffee allows you to preserve the rich aroma and taste of the product for a long time, as well as to reliably protect it from contact with oxygen and moisture.
Benefits of soft packaging
Advantages of soft vacuum packaging for coffee:
- High tightness, providing reliable protection of the contents of the bag from adverse factors.
- Convenience of transportation, which cannot be said about fragile and heavy glass containers.
- Possibility of making packaging with individual design.
- Increase the shelf life of the product.
- Presentability and aesthetics.
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoye Polpino settlement.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery