When making an investment of this size, it is critical that the design consultant working with you understands your needs. This is something that you should not rush. Please take your time in choosing your pool and in selecting your pool builder in the same way that you would select a homebuilder - call references and look at swimming pools. Your swimming pool will be with you as long as you live in your house - you cannot trade it in like you can an automobile.
In an effort to design the swimming pool that is best suited for your needs, it is suggested that you do the following prior to having our design consultant meet with you.
- Review our website- Our website is full of information that will answer many questions and make the process go smoother.
- Get a copy of your plot plan (also called survey plan) - This will show all easements and setbacks, which will prevent any surprises later on.
- A. Pool placement
- B. Game pool or diving pool
- C. Pool only or pool with spa
- D. Traditional look or tropical look
- E. Decorative water features
- F. Patio area for table and lounge chairs
- Discuss the project with your family - It is important that the pool meets your particular needs. Such things as the following should be discussed.
- Determine a budget you would like to stay within - Pools vary in prices from $25,000 & up depending on size and upgrade options available.
- Email Gohlke Custom Pools for a consultation - It is at this time that the designer can begin the process to turn your backyard dream into a reality. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to discuss your swimming pool needs with you. We are looking forward to working with you on this project.