- Country of manufactureRussia
- Process automationAutomatic
Products: Ball mill MSh 2.5 buy from manufacturer in Russia
How is the product grinding in ball mills?
In most types of ball mills, two processes can be distinguished due to which grinding occurs.
1. This is a blow between the balls, in which the ground substance is destroyed.
2. This is rolling, when the material to be ground falls between the balls and is "crushed", it is rolled.
The ingredients necessary for the manufacture of chocolate (cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla) are mixed and ground in ball mills to a finely dispersed mixture - a smooth, homogeneous mass.
In addition to the main components, flavoring and aromatic additives can be added to the chocolate mass. The most widely used additives are milk powder, powdered cream, grated nut or almond kernels, etc. Vanillin or vanilla essence is added to the chocolate masses to add flavor. Chocolate is considered ready when the fineness reaches 17 microns.
|Productivity, kg / h||from 2.5 to 5|
|Mixer shaft rotation speed rpm||0 - 250|
|Installed power of the electric motor, kW||0.75|
|Voltage||220V / 50Hz|
|Mill weight (without water, balls and product)||200 kg|
|Grinding medium (balls) f 9.5 mm, kg||25|
|Dynamic load, kg||235|
|Product loading volume, kg||1.5 - 2.5|
|Overall dimensions, mm||690 * 400 * 1250|
Warranty: 12 months
Payment form: bank transfer
Shipping form: EXW, FCA 142000, Moscow region, Domodedovo (delivery is possible upon agreement).
GC Megant is a research and production association of companies operating in the following main areas: Production of food equipment
• Production of equipment for heat treatment of bulk products
• Production of filling and packaging equipment
• Production of technological equipment for the food industry
• Development and production of conveyors and transport systems