Products of other enterprises
- Pure silver used for the elements optimizes performance and provides the best temperature characteristics.
- Double helix design has more elements for more surface area, permitting higher continuous currents in the same barrel size and better arc control.
- Blown fuse striker pin protrudes from top of the fuse to provide visual identification of operation as well as operates as a triggering means for external devices.
- Thermal transfer from the inner helix is reduced by a modified temperature gradient under overload conditions, leading to faster melting, which reduces thermal stress on the fuse barrel and reduces heat when it operates.
- Sealed, static unit design offers silent operation and elimination of flame discharges when the fuse operates.
- Replacement/interchangeability with most brands offers superior flexibility.
- Engineering Services provides quality application assistance.
Contact the seller
Medium Voltage Fuses
We recommend to see