The XiJet LX print head module is based on thermal drop-on-demand print head technology from Lexmark.
The LX module consists of a print controller and one or more cartridge stalls, packaged in a compact industrial chassis. Ink is supplied via disposable cartridges which may be connected to a bulk ink delivery system. Ink may be purchased from XiJet or our distributors.
- Print head integrated in cartridge - Facilitates low cost design
- Ink in disposable cartridges - Clean, low maintenance ink supply
- 24 kHz firing rate - Supports very high speed print applications
- Two rows of in-line jets - Improves print quality; Clogged jets less noticeable
- High ink throw distance - Good print quality across range of head heights
- Low profile design - Enables printing near bottom of box or tray
- Raised nozzle plate features - Protects nozzles from direct media contact
- Advanced pogo pin design - Assures good cartridge contact; Improves reliability