Experience the fabulous island of Grand Cayman on our Island Tour and Turtle Farm Combo. On this tour you'll learn the history from our friendly tour-guide as you journey through and to the best attractions in Grand Cayman. You'll experience of what makes Grand Cayman one of the best destinations in the Caribbean, as you pass Fort George, our beautiful seven-mile beach, the Governor's residence and the historic Gingerbread house. Sample the World's best and most decadent rum cake from the Tortuga Rum Cake outlet, and then interact with friendly turtles at one of the world's few Turtle Conservation Parks. You will also interact with the ocean's most interesting creatures, including Caribbean lobster, shrimp, starfish, conch, clams and much more. See the conch peep out of their shell to say hello or feel the beautiful outer surface of our starfish, while you capture some amazing photos.
- Listen to your knowledgeable tour guide as he/she informs you about the island's history and culture as you drive through George Town, the capital.
- Drive past historic buildings and landmarks, including Fort George, and the beautiful Seven Mile Beach lined with luxurious condos and hotels.
- Have a brief photo opportunity outside of the Governor's Residence and 7 mile beach before continuing to the district of West Bay where you'll see a historic Cayman house resembling a gingerbread house.
- Continue on, and sample rum cake and fruit juices at the famous Tortuga Rum Cake Outlet, Interact with turtles at Turtle Farm before proceeding to the town of Hell where you'll see an interesting rock formation.
- See the beautiful birds as you stroll along the tropical walkway en route to the dolphin area. Interact with the oceans most interesting creatures, including Caribbean lobster, shrimp, starfish, conch, clams and much more. See the conch peep out of their shell to say hello or feel the beautiful outer surface of our starfish, while you capture some amazing photos.
TOUR FACTSApproximately: 3 hour(s)
BE SURE TO BRING
- Camera/Water Camera
- Water Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Cash Bug Repellant
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- Pregnant Women
- Physically Challenged
- Not Handicapped Accessible
- Back/Neck Problems
- Arm/Hand Surgery
- Motion Sickness
- Heart/Respiratory Problems