We work directly with the nation's leading irrigation manufacturers to take advantage of new technology that is changing the way residential and commercial irrigation works. Drawing upon techniques proven in commercial and agricultural trials, new technologies in micro-irrigation and underground drip systems deliver the exact amount of water your lawn and landscaping needs to stay healthy.
Also, new-generation timer clocks allow multiple settings to account for different types of plantings, and moisture-sensing devices can prevent your system from running in the rain.
In Florida, more than half of the water used runs through irrigation systems, but most sprinkler systems are run in the middle of the night and you may never know that you're watering the driveway, not the landscaping.
Take advantage of our sprinkler system maintenance program to ensure peak performance:
- Inspecting and testing the controller
- Checking system for irrigation deficiencies
- Cleaning and adjusting malfunctioning components
- Examining each zone to ensure proper watering patterns, head styles and height
- Checking rain sensor device to ensure that it meets current building codes
Save water and money - and help protect our environment - with an irrigation system that provides just the right amount of water that your lawn and landscaping needs to thrive.