Products of other enterprises
Sturdy construction and Fiberglass Rings provide excellent gripping surface, giving the athlete confidence through performance.
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA and NFHS competition specifications
- ELITE™ International Tower adjusts in height from 238 3/16'' to 242 1/8'' (605cm to 615cm), allowing ring height adjustment from 110 1/4'' to 114 3/16'' (280cm to 290cm)
- Minimum floor to ceiling height required for the tower is 20' 3''
- Double rectangular steel tube framework fastens securely into a single structure with spin locks
- AAI features Copper Compression Sleeves encased in transparent heat sealed tubes on our apparatus cables, which improves apparatus performance
- Eight 1/4" coated steel cables connect the frame to sturdy swivel anchor assemblies
- Rings are attached to the framework with spring-loaded swivels, plastic-coated cables and straps which reduce stress on the athlete
- Straps are manufactured using 2'' wide heavy nylon webbing with leather insert between ring and webbing, eliminating excessive wear
- Textured Fiberglass Rings provide superior gripping surface
- AAI's new 407-883 Ring Assembly has an adjustment collar above the swivel to help with adjusting the ring/cable height.
- Powder coated navy vein finish which resists chipping, fading and regular wear and tear found in average finishes
- Can be used with the Freestanding Ring Adapter and/or SRS System
- Requires four anchors (not included)
Contact the seller
International Elite™ Ring Tower