Services of other enterprises
An ongoing regular inspection and maintenance program can help assure that your roof will achieve its longest potential service life. According to Facility Manager magazine, it is recommended that facilities contract with roofing professionals to conduct their inspections, repair, and maintenance. This assures that the repairs made will be compatible with the existing roof system. Use of incompatible materials/methods may cause additional problems and necessitate more expensive repair. In addition, most manufacturers' warranties require inspection by a certified contractor like Tri-State/Service Roofing & Sheet Metal Group in order to remain in effect. We are certified by major roofing suppliers to perform these inspections, and to provide maintenance and repair of all roofing types.
A regular inspection and maintenance program can help you
- extend the life of your existing roof
- assure effective manufacturer warranties
- document and establish roof condition, serving as a benchmark for future roof evaluation
- protect building contents
- protect roof insulation, preventing heating/cooling losses
- identify and address safety concerns
- identify and repair minor problems, which left unchecked, could lead to more extensive repairs
- provide information for budgeting of maintenance and replacement roofing
Contact the seller
Inspection and Maintenance Services
View also services categories "Repair works"