Innovation: Acoustic emission systems for non-destructive testing products and designs SKOP-8. IF0007
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Innovation sale ! ! !
Details of the invention (equipment, technologies, solutions, etc. ) are available only upon written request.
- Brief description of innovation:
- Acoustic emission device is designed for non - destructive testing products and designs. The software is implemented to the device processing the input data, their visual representation, the definition of defect coordinates and save the results in the computer's memory.
The device provides high sensitivity to the movement of the control surface of the device - a compact, it has a simple and intuitive interface. Price of a significantly lower compared with the developments of other manufacturers.
- Number of channels - 8;
- Dimensions - 370 × 256 × 30 mm; weight - 2. 1 kg;
- Sensitivity - 10 mV;
- Gain - 30 . . . 40 dB;
- Distance from the object of control - > 100 m.
- Intellectual property: Five patents and know - how.
- The intellectual property object: industrial design, software guidelines.
- Project stage: Production to order.
- Type of investment: Purchase of license, technology, software, and methods of diagnosis of defects.
- Investment amount: 200, 000 - 250, 000 €
- Project implementation period: 12 months for the start of production
We cooperate with all participants of the market of innovations in Ukraine.
If you want to put their innovative solutions, please contact us and we will send the application form and instructions for its completion.
We also accept applications for the development of solutions for the various spheres of human activity.