2) German medical researchers concluded one session of far infrared therapy for over 1 hour can have significant reduction of blood pressure thanks to a persistent peripheral vessels dilation. They also noted that blood viscosity was improved. After 1 hour of far infrared radiance, there is a significant decrease of blood pressure - cardiac ejection resistance - total peripheral resistance - and significant increase of heart rate, stroke volume, cardiac output, and ejection fraction.
3) Acne- Far Infrared Lasers verse Far Infrared HotHouse or Far Infrared Lamp: "Far Infrared lasers such as Smoothbeam or CoolTouch, are becoming a very popular method to treat acne, particularly in very resistant cases. They seem to work by shrinking the sebaceous glands, and you get relatively quick results. They hurt like hell though." - Jeffey Dover, MD, Boston, ELLE Magazine March 2004
HTE's Far infrared HotHouse 'sauna' or a far infrared lamp treatment appears to open pores that have been malfunctioning for years, forcing out clogging cosmetics, and loosening dry outer skin, healing acne and scars, WITHOUT PAIN.
4) Sunburn - According to the Clayton's Electrotherapy, 9th Edition, far infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
5) Far Infrared Thermal Therapy and Electromagnetic Fields:
Recently there have been reports detailing the hazards of exposure to certain kinds of electromagnetic fields, such as those from high-tension power lines, cell phones, or from computer display terminals. Far Infrared heating systems have been tested in Japan and found free of toxic electromagnetic fields. The Swedish National Institute of Radiation Protection has also concluded that infrared heaters are not dangerous. Instead, Japanese researchers have reported that far infrared radiant heat antidotes the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic sources.
6) CHI energy also known as Qi - the life force energy present within every living thing: The Qi that a Qigong master releases is called external Qi whereas the Qi that circulates within the body is called internal Qi. When a person is sick, the flow of Qi internally can be interrupted and various organs might malfunction. If proper information can be delivered inside the body via other media, or if new information can be generated within the body through exercise by patients themselves (the Chi Machine), the organs that are out of order will resume their proper function and the patients are thus cured.