Available at SPS Spindle
Variable Speed AC Motor Drives
Variable speed drives can be programmed to run a spindle motor at a certain speed, to stop at a precise position, or to apply a specific amount of torque. The modern AC variable speed drives can provide fast torque response and accurate speeds.
Engineered for a particular application and often utilize peripheral components.
Custom AC Drives
Designed and built according to customer's specifications.
Below are the most common drive configurations provided by SPS Spindle:
- Single drive in a protective enclosure
- Multiple drives in one enclosure
- Drives for multiple spindles operating one at a time
- Drives for multiple spindles that are operating simultaneously.
- Drives configured for testing a wide variety of motorized spindles.