Hellenbrand H-200/H300 series filters are designed for commercial and industrial applications with flow rates to over 400 gallons per minute. Single, twin, tri-plex and four-plex configurations are available with a wide variety of controllers. Side mount controls are available for high flow rates and capacities.
- Fully assembled, ready for installation
- Units may be top-mounted using a flange design or side-mounted using a side-mount adapter, with either fiberglass or steel tanks.
- H-200 inlet/outlet opening is a 2" FPT or 2.5" Victaulic
- H-200HF "High Flow" uses a side-mount design with 2.5", 3" or 4" high flow service valves to provide higher flow rates with minimal pressure loss.
- The lead free brass valve body has an NSF approved food grade electro-deposited epoxy coating to protect against corrosion, both internally and externally.
- Utilizing the powerful H-200 microprocessor you can operate up to four tanks in parallel, alternating or demand recall/stage by flow and choose up to nine backwash cycles in any order allowing you to customize the H-200/H-200HF system for your particular application