- Country of manufactureRussia
Manual stretch film , used for packaging various goods on pallets for storage and transportation. As a rule, a stretch film for manual packaging has a stretch tensile of not more than 180% , due to the fact that a person is not able to manually stretch a film with a large stretch. Manual stretch film is widely used in various industries and in stores, for transport packaging and repacking of goods.
Unlike ordinary plastic films, the stretch film for manual packaging has great puncture and tear strength, it is resistant to shock loads, it saves goods from chips and scratches. The main feature of stretch film is the return under tension, due to which the layers stick together. Such properties of the film make it universal, which makes it possible to use it for various production purposes, in everyday life and in trade.
The main advantages of manual stretch film:
- able to stretch several times with the desire for the same size;
- convenience and ease of use, there is no need to use special packaging equipment;
- layers of stretch film for manual packaging stick together;
- the ability to pack loads of various sizes;
- the film hermetically protects the goods from environmental influences;
- the film is safe, when working with it does not require special protection for workers;
- Low price manual stretch film.
Elongation, % (pre - stretch)
In the box
|500 mm × 300 m × 15 μm||500||fifteen||180||6|
|500 mm × 300 m × 17 μm||500||17||180||6|
|500 mm × 300 m × 20 μm||500||twenty||180||6|
Manual stretch film is used for packing goods on pallets:
- various cardboard boxes (for this use protective cardboard corners);
- bags with building materials (cement, putty, chalk, etc. );
- lumber (lining, fiberboard, chipboard and others);
- paving slabs and facing stone;
- furniture (assembled and boxes).
For efficiency and simplification of work with manual stretch film, for large volumes of packaged goods, dispensers for manual stretch films are used, which make working with the film more convenient and comfortable, but it is possible to produce packaging without using special means.
Methods for the production of manual stretch films:
- Blown extrusion is a method of manufacturing a stretch film, which appeared in the last century, thanks to this method, a two - layer and three - layer film with a stretch of up to 80% is obtained. Such a film is widely used in agriculture in Europe, for example, for packaging hay bales. Three - layer film is also used for packing compressed packs of garbage, such packaging is common in EU countries;
- The second method of manufacturing manual stretch films is flat - gap extrusion. The result is a web that wraps around the bushings. So you can make a film of up to seven layers. Although the more traditional film produced in our country is five - layer, it is made by a flat - slit method. Each layer of the produced five - layer film has its own purpose.
Extruders are used to make stretch films.
Extruders are special machines with which blown or flat slot extrusion takes place.
An extruder with the help of which a two - five - layer stretch film is made.
To buy a stretch film for manual packaging in LLC ZEVS
First - class machine and manual stretch film is made only from primary raw materials. Secondary stretch film is made with the addition of high - quality secondary raw materials. Possible sizes are 450 and 500 millimeters wide and 17 and 20 microns thick. Length usually varies from 200 to 300 meters. Stretch film for manual packaging is always in our warehouse in St. Petersburg. You can order a film by writing to us on the feedback form or by calling our phones at 8 960 254 01 93 and 812 244 71 29.We make:
- Packing tape
- Packing tool
- Stamping Tapes
- Bandage tapes
- Slings are textile
- Steel rope
- Big bags
- Work clothes
Price: Formed on each batch of goods in stock
Terms of delivery: (FCA, EXW and others as agreed with the customer)
Terms of payment: Prepayment, partial payment, letter of credit