To ensure both you, our client, and the guards have appropriate support, senior managers are always for anon-call for immediate response when necessary. This is just one of the reasons we have long-term clients and a minimal turnover of our guards.
Rigorous screening ensures utmost professionalism.
Pre-employment testing of every guard for alcohol and drugs through an outside lab is part of our process - vigilance in your best interest. It all springs from our focus on customer service with a security mindset.
- Uniformed or plain clothes, they dress for the assignment's requirements.
Our guards wear the clothing you feel is most appropriate for your company and for the assignment at hand, whether a suit, a military look, blazer and slacks, or a more casual wardrobe.
- Armed or unarmed guards meet your assignment's requirements.
When the assignment calls for an armed presence, we provide licensed former law enforcement officers, all of whom can liaison with law enforcement agencies when appropriate. We can also provide licensed, trained, and highly experienced unarmed security professionals.
- Reception and Concierge personnel are both security professionals and customer service specialists.
They are computer proficient, know lobby access systems and can expedite visitor entry in an organized, professional, stress-free manner.
- Console Operations specialists monitor building traffic and operations on today's complex systems.
These computer-literate security professionals track multiple cameras to give you full benefit of your sophisticated security systems. They also handle dispatch and response services within your site.
- Mailroom Services specialists add another level of protection for your business.
Trained security professionals handle operations and screening to protect this key entry point. To further limit access to your site exclusively to approved visitors and personnel, they also act as internal messengers.