Grape oil 250 ml
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of vegetable oilGrape seed
- The degree of extractionFirst
- PackingGlass containers
Grape seed oil has a lot of healing properties that people have known about for more than a century. This unique natural component is actively used in medicine, cooking and cosmetology. The popularity of the Ecofermer natural product is given by the fact that grape seed oil is made to standards and retains all the beneficial properties.
Composition and properties of grape oil
Natural oilobtained by cold pressing grape seed. This is a real "youth hormone" containing an extensive list of nutrients. More than 70% of the composition is represented by Omega - 6 linoleic acid, vitamins E, C, A, as well as B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, trace elements, antioxidants and tannins are present. Grape seed oil contains chlorophyll, which stimulates metabolic processes in the body, and is a natural tonic. For the removal of free radicals from the body, the unique Ecofermer product is 20 times more effective than vitamin C. Due to its light consistency, stone oil is perfectly absorbed by the body and absorbed into the skin, which greatly expands its scope. The regular use of an environmentally friendly product will enhance immunity and significantly improve the appearance.
Due to the fact that grape oil does not change the final taste of the products, it can be added to almost all dishes. Suitable grape seed oil for making homemade dressings, sauces and seasonings. The product of the EcoFermer brand is mixed with spices, crushed garlic, ground pepper or basil. Useful and aromatic dressing is suitable for meat and fish dishes, salads and side dishes. Grape seed oil is used for pickling meat and fish, which significantly improves the taste.
A person's daily requirement for vitamin E is covered by a tablespoon of grape oil. Chlorophyll is considered to be a natural antibacterial, antimicrobial drug. Regular, daily use of Ecofermer grape oil will prevent the formation of kidney stones, cleanse blood vessels and have a general tonic effect.
Use in cosmetology
Due to its powerful regenerative and healing effect, grape oil is actively used in medical and aesthetic cosmetology. The most popular are the following areas:
- fight against cellulite, cleaning the upper layer of the epidermis, normalization and increased subcutaneous blood circulation;
- removal of peeling and dryness of the skin, comfortable application, since Ecofermer oil does not leave stickiness and gloss;
- acceleration of the regeneration and healing process - the skin is whitened and fat metabolism is normalized, the appearance of age spots is prevented;
- oil perfectly helps to cope with problem hair - it has a healing and restorative effect.
By purchasing Ecofermer grape seed oil, you are guaranteed to receive an environmentally friendly, high - quality product.