Glitter additive for zincate electrolyte TsVB (high-gloss coating)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandНПО Технолог
Products: Glitter additive for zincate electrolyte TsVB (high - gloss coating) for decorative galvanizing price buy wholesale manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003
The brightening additive TsVB is designed to work in an alkaline cyanide - free electrolyte of the composition:
- NaOH (80 - 130) g/l;
- ZnO (6 - 15) g/l;
- additive TsVB (3 - 4) g / l.
- Used for decorative galvanizing.
- intense brilliance comparable to nickel plating;
- ease of wastewater treatment from zinc salts by simple neutralization.
- The recommended coating thickness is not more than 9 - 12 microns.
The electrolyte with the addition of TsVB withstands overheating up to 50 - 55 0C.
Coating characteristics according to TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003.
Unclarified coating - yellow, moderately shiny precipitate over the entire plate; the clarified coating is a highly lustrous precipitate in the current density range of 2–8 A/dm2.
It is recommended to use the TsVB additive to obtain protective and decorative, high - gloss zinc coatings, when dehydration is not required, and the coating thickness does not exceed 9 - 12 microns.
The low effective concentration of the CVB additive, combined with high stability in an alkaline environment, leads to a very low consumption (3–6 g per 1 m2 of a 9 μm thick coating), which is determined to a greater extent by electrolyte carryover and the purity of the reagents used.
Additive TsVB is compatible and interchangeable with additives NBTs, Ts1B, A1DM, TsKN - 01 and other analogues. A smooth transition from one additive to another without changing the electrolyte is possible.
The combination of performance characteristics and the low cost of the additive make zincate electrolyte the cheapest and most promising for replacing cyanide (highly toxic) and slightly acidic (low scattering power and environmentally hazardous) electrolytes.
The CVB additive belongs to low - hazard substances (hazard class 4) .
The company produces:
Reagents for the oil industry and drilling operations
- Bactericidal preparations of the LPE series: LPE - 11, LPE - 32
- Inhibitor of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion "Poisk"
Reagents for the protection of water circulation systems
- Reagent of complex action LPE - 321
- Cationic type flocculants
- Flocculant LPE - 33 with bactericide properties
- Flocculant VPK - 10B
Chemical products for galvanic processing of materials
- Brightening additives for alkaline (zincate) electrolyte: TsM, TsPB, TsB, TsVB
- Brightening additive for nickel plating electrolyte NB - 2
- Glitter additives for weakly acid galvanizing electrolytes: KTs - 1A, KTs - 2A
- Composition passivating ROC - 2K
- Passivating composition BPC - 5
- Composition for degreasing and pickling OT - 1
- Cleansing additive TsK - 1
- Fatliquoring compositions for the leather industry
- Elastin (m. N, D, O, E, N - 52)
- Primer GPB - 1
- Varnish BT - 5100