Mesh gas separators are designed for final purification of natural and associated petroleum gas from condensate liquid in field installations for gas preparation for transportation. The gas separator of GS 1 and GS 2 types is a vertical cylindrical container, while GS1 does not have an inspection hatch, but is equipped with a body flange connector.
Possibility of supplying tanks with improved thermal insulation from basalt canvas (supply from a leading manufacturer). Possibility of manufacturing these devices from stainless steel 12X18H10T (or its analogues). The possibility of heat treatment of the finished container. Production and shipment time from 50 - 60 days. Warranty - 18 months (up to 24 months). The service life is from 10 to 30 years.
You can return a purchased product if it:
- broken or damaged ('not of satisfactory quality')
- unusable (‘not fit for purpose’)
- not what was advertised or doesn’t match the seller’s description
You can't return a purchased product if it:
- it was damaged by wear and tear, an accident or misuse
- you knew about the fault before you bought the item
- you’ve just changed your mind
Returns are free.
Manufacturer's warranty 18 months from the date of commissionin