Products of other enterprises
- Dual layer synthetic media reinforced with a durable metal screen to deliver up to 15,000 miles of engine protection.
- 99% Dirt Trapping Efficiency
- Traps and holds more than double the dirt of leading economy oil filter brands.
- Silicone anti-drainback valve holds a reserve of oil in the filter to help protect the engine during start-ups.
With an ideal balance of dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity, every FRAM oil filter uses filter media with a special blend of fibers and resin providing excellent engine protection.
- The most commonly used filter media is cellulose, which is a natural material that presents a random and irregular field of fibers to the oil. By itself, it can only deliver about 80% dirt-trapping efficiency.
- By adding microscopic synthetic fibers, small windows are created that trap the smaller dirt particles without affecting the flow of oil. Blending synthetic fibers with cellulose increases a filter's dirt-trapping efficiency and its dirt-holding capacity for higher levels of engine protection and longer filter life.
Contact the seller
Fram® Ultra™ Oil Filter